Korisničko ime: Lozinka:
Naslovna Forum 031 Galerija 031 Oglasi 031 Novi korisnik!
Novosti
Najave i reporti
Kolumne
Gost priče
Interaktiv
Podrška
O nama

učimo o lijepoj našoj!

Prethodna tema View printer-friendly version Pošalji prijatelju ovu temu kao e-mail Tražilica Ispiši broj poruka na ovu temu svakog postera Snimi cijelu temu u text datoteku Sljedeća tema

Započnite novu temuOdgovorite na temu
Autor Poruka
koka

Ukupno postova: 29
Spol: Nebitno Nebitno
Post Postano: 20.09.2005. 17:55 
Naslov: Hehehe ! učimo o lijepoj našoj!
Citirajte i odgovorite[Vrh] 

Korisnički profil  Download Poruke   Ocijeni poruku  
William H. Bonney

Ukupno postova: 382
Spol: Muško Muško
Post Postano: 20.09.2005. 18:14 
Naslov:  

što si htio/htjela reći?

Gost
Post Postano: 20.09.2005. 19:16 
Naslov:  

William H. Bonney je napisao/la (Pogledaj post): ›
što si htio/htjela reći?

a ovaj..hbga..klikneš na link..!? ('the big true!'=to je link;)

Download Poruke   Ocijeni poruku  
koka

Post Postano: 20.09.2005. 19:24 
Naslov:  Re: učimo o lijepoj našoj!

(to iznad sam bila ja) a može i ovako,daa pojasnim ovdje stisni,ovo je link koji te odvede na drugu web stranicu Razz Very Happy

William H. Bonney

Ukupno postova: 382
Post Postano: 20.09.2005. 23:11 
Naslov:  

ah to, sry.

iawgoM

Ukupno postova: 222
Post Postano: 21.09.2005. 0:44 
Naslov:  

koka je napisao/la (Pogledaj post): ›
the big true! Very Happy

ROTFLMAO! osijek031.com smile
"Exclusive export product are generals, which are mostly delivered to a small town called Den Haag, if they are not misplaced in transport"

"Croatia is not responsible for the extinction of Dodo birds!"

Admin

Ukupno postova: 4121
Post Postano: 21.09.2005. 1:07 
Naslov:  

Bilo na newsima nedavno, ali je stvar stara preko nekoliko godina...

YOU KNOW YOU'RE CROATIAN WHEN

All meals your parents have ever prepared contain one key ingredient "Vegeta"

You were still in elementary school the first time you got drunk

You are never ever allowed to sit by an open window for fear of catching pneumonia from the "propuh" (even in the middle of summer)

There is a bar in your church hall that contains a 2 year supply of Brandy

You insist that you can spot a Serb from a mile away

The use of vulgar language at home is unacceptable, unless it is Croatian

English words are acceptable if used with the ending "A-T-I" which makes them Croatian..."play-ati", "study-ati"

Your Dida mowes the lawn in knee high black socks and sandals

Your Dida has a shot of Rakija for breakfast

At least one family member makes his own wine

"Sljivovica" is used not only to celebrate at all occasions, but to cure illness and as a massage lotion as well

At the age of 13, you are allowed to go out of town with your friends for Croatian soccer tournaments, folklore festivals and dances

Your parents were at the function where you got drunk

The majority of your friends are also your relatives,even if they aren't your relatives, you refer to their parents as "Teta" and "Striko"

You are the only kid in your class who doesn't get to sleep in on Saturdays because of "Hrvatska Skola"

"Kuhace" are not only used for stirring when cooking...they are also used by Mama to beat you when there is no "siba" handy

At least once before you've told your parents that you'll call the police to report "child abuse" and your parents said "Samo probaj"

Mama beat you in public on at least one occasion

When leaving the house to go out, you always receive the same warnings(regardless of age):
-"Pazi sta radis", "Pamet u glavu", "Nemoj me sramotit", "Nemoj da ja sta cujem"

Sadly, if something actually does happen, somehow
Mama will know before you make it home

Mama gets pissed off at you for bringing home McDonalds saying, "sta ce ti taj junk?"

Your parents insist that you'll end up a nobody if you don't graduate from "fakultet"

Lunch on sundays have more courses than Amerikanci have for Christmas or Thanksgiving dinner

You know that in addition to fruit flavoured Jello, that gelatin can also be prepared with pigs feet

You love "pasteta", but don't like bringing it to school or work for lunch because you'd be embarassed if someone asked you what it was

There is a slab of fat in your fridge called SLANINA

Your mother washes the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher

Vegetarianism is not a concept your parents understand

All other action stops when you hear people speaking Serbian in a store somewhere and your mom starts to talk to you in english so that the serbian people won't find out you speak "their" language and start trying to be your friend.

You have at least one short-wave radio in your house

You smell garlic on the old man's breath behind you sitting on the klupa in church on Sunday mornings

You live with your parents until you are married

Mama thinks that whenever you get sick it's because you didn't eat enough

When upset, it isn't unusual for Tata to send you "u pizdu materinu"

Baba and Dida wear at least 3 layers of clothing in all seasons

Dida and/or Baka spits into a napkin at the dinner table

Your parents turn the channel when there is a kissing scene

Dida & Baka insist you are quiet while he watches the news even though he doesn't understand a single word they're saying. Regardless of the fact he doesn't understand what they're saying, he knows more about what's going on in the world than you do

You never got the "Birds and the Bees" talk from Mama and Tata as you were growing up

Whenever your parents said "vidit cemo" you knew that it meant "NO!"

Everything that goes wrong in the world can somehow be traced back to Serbs

Your cousin in Croatia who calls you to send him money had a cell phone before you and wears only name brand clothing

Your relatives in Croatia think it's strange if you are not married by the age of 18

You are only allowed to vacation in the homeland

You are only allowed to speak Croatian at home

You have 17 consenants in your name and only 2 vowels

Your 13 yr old sister can out drink any Amerikanac

You cringe when you hear the word BATINE and hide

Your parents still prefer buying cassete's over cd's

No one can pronounce your last name and every kid on the block has a nickname for it

A CROATIAN wedding consists of a minimum of 1000 people, 2/3 of which you dont even know

......You're still laughing your ass off cause u know every single one of these are true!!!!!

Gost
Post Postano: 21.09.2005. 11:26 
Naslov:  

Leon je napisao/la (Pogledaj post): › Bilo na newsima nedavno, ali je stvar stara preko nekoliko godina...

YOU KNOW YOU'RE CROATIAN WHEN

You are never ever allowed to sit by an open window for fear of catching pneumonia from the "propuh" (even in the middle of summer)

Mr. Green Laughing Laughing

Download Poruke   Ocijeni poruku  
koka

Post Postano: 21.09.2005. 11:29 
Naslov:  Re: učimo o lijepoj našoj!

ovo gore ja. zaboravim se logati Rolling Eyes

Bilke

Ukupno postova: 634
Post Postano: 21.09.2005. 16:12 
Naslov:  

He he... A baš smo se svi pitali tko se to tamo nasmijao...

koka

Post Postano: 21.09.2005. 17:24 
Naslov:  

Bilke je napisao/la (Pogledaj post): ›

He he... A baš smo se svi pitali tko se to tamo nasmijao...

Razz :finga:

btw.netko je obrisao link Mad ali imam c/p Mr. Green

Croatia is probably the biggest of all continents! Just a few people know that it is actually a continent!
Croatia and the Croatian people are the ONLY ex-Yugoslavians who were right! When they don't talk about Serbs they brag about how much you can curse in Croatian. They are very proud of the fact that it is impossible to translate these curses in any other language because of their brilliancy. Every second word in Croatian is Kurac - it can mean almost anything depending on the context.
When a Croatian is bored of the country he was blessed to live in he goes to Germany which is already inhabited by more Croatians than Croatia itself. When there, he will never stop saying that Croatia is the most beautiful country in the world.
The map of Croatia looks like the letter C, which actually also shows how hard working Croatian people are. They are so tired after the work that they need to lay down and sleep a few more hours everyday. This happens of course to anyone if he/she doesn't manage to get the right amount of coffee/gossip that day. It creates a terrible feeling of "I-don-t-feel-like-it" and "I-don-t-want-to".
Croatia is a very sporty nation. You may have noticed Croatian athletes on the news winning all kind of prizes, but inside the country the most widespread sports are Coffee-Cup Lifting, Smoking and "What-Did-They-Do?". All of these require a lot of exercise and this is why you'll find people in coffee places all the time, especially during working hours, as they get permits to skip work for the sake of this sport.
The people there are also very hospitable and friendly in so much as they want to know everything about you ASAP for use in the sport "What-Did-They-Do?". Also most of the people will be very communicative every time you asking "Do you speak English" they will answer very politely "Ne!" and keep on looking at you. You will find very devoted customer care especially in shops where people (even if you assure them that you don't speak Croatian) will continue promoting the qualities of the products they sell.
Croatia has several major export products, mostly consisting of sunshine, dark tan, nice vacation memories and female tourist pregnancy. Minor products consist mostly of popular music, unsual clotches called "narodna nosnja", digestive problems caused by extremely wide choice of food which involuntary compels people to overeat and sexual diseases of benign nature. Exclusive export product are generals, which are mostly delivered to a small town called Den Haag, if they are not misplaced in transport.
Croatian popular music is considered at least good, specially in surrounding countries (except in Hungary and on Mars, whose citizens do not even try to understand our language, but they enjoy music itself).
Croatia is mostly known as responsible for inventing the torture device known as the tie ("kravata" in Croatian and similar languages) and as the birthplace of Nikola Tesla.
Croatia is not responsible for the extinction of Dodo birds!
Croatian capitol is called Zagreb, mostly inhabited by students and other sorts of people not born in Zagreb. There is urban legend about people actually been born in Zagreb, but all witnesses dissapeared under mysterious circumstances. There is no proof that people actually born in Zagreb are in any relation to Dodo birds.

Mr. Green

Ukupno postova: 252
Post Postano: 22.09.2005. 10:40 
Naslov:  

Pogledao sam što kaže o našim susjedima... pregledajte cijele tekstove, odlični su... Smile

Evo link pa samo ubacujte pojmove koji vas zanimaju

Serbia
The roots of the state reach back to 10th century BC, when a local Slavic tribe settled in the area. The only historical documents mentioning them in this period were written by the members of the tribe themselves, as they have invented the phonetic alphabet, along with irrigation, masonry and God.

How the Serbs ended up in the Balkans 16 centuries before the actual migration of the Slavs is a mystery, along with the fact that they built churches in Byzantine style more than a millennia before Christianity and Byzantium, but this seemed to be an internal joke between the tribesmen that historians don't really get today.

Slovenia
Formally it covers 4/3 of square meter (that is 1.333333333333.. square meter) so the slovenians clame to have an infinit teritory and clame the ultimate dictatorship over Sirius A/B.

Slovenia has a population of three (half goat) anonymus guys formally known as Janez, a sheep , and a half of a fish in a bucket of salted water (wich represents the supreme sea)

The national religion is a pagan worship of an eagle with three silicon breasts (wich are show on Slovenia's coat of arms) Laughing

Nostradamus claims that Slovenia is the ultra hidden penthouse-kingdom of God,full of naked nuns wich are actually prove to be the source of the Apocalypse

There is an urban legend that the slovenians are a nation.

One of the guys is fat, so he had to ask for a dual citizenship, so he is Slovenian and Croatian now.That means that the population is 2 and a half.

The slovenian alps consist of a foothill near the parking lot.

The national sport is micro skiing. Normal sized skies are longer than the country.On one ocasion slovenians caused the World War of Warcraft with austria, while trying to ski on baby sized skies.

BH
Bosnia was created in 1924 to give Serbia and Croatia somewhere to have regular fights without damaging their own lands. And boy, did they ever. Laughing

Official languages: Bosnian, Serbian, Croatian, Arabian, Bosno-Serbo-Croat, Croato-Bosno-Serb, Serbo-be-bo-bo-Cro-Magnon, Be-Bop

Macedonia
Formerly known as the Former Yugoslav Replublic of Macedonia, the full name of this country is now Tcfkatfyrom (The country formerly known as the former Yugoslav Replublic of Macedonia), a title it adopted after achieving independence from the United Nations in 1991, following the collapse of the vowel industry in neighbouring Yugoslavia.

The Macedonian identity developed in а parallel universe, although most historians today agree that Macedonians are just Serbs with a heavy speech impediment ("Srbite so teshkata govornata manata"), which is the PC term for Macedonian cattle and assorted farm animals.

Leon
Admin

Post Postano: 22.09.2005. 12:24 
Naslov:  

Dowba fora kod wiki-a je sto za svaki clanak imas kompletnu povijest, pa mozes pratiti izmjene.

Tako je neki lik pokusao za "croatia" staviti ovo:
http://uncyclopedia.org/index.php?title=Croatia&oldid=160106
ili ovo
http://uncyclopedia.org/index.php?title=Croatia&oldid=160113

jaka je fora kako se lik naknadno sjetio ubaciti "hundreds of thousands" ;-)

A jos je jaca dumina sto je takav clanak prezivio svega 8 minuta... Smile

Leon
Admin

Post Postano: 22.09.2005. 21:39 
Naslov:  

Evo jos jedna odlicna stvar... Nismo samo mi Balkanci... I Ameri su Balkanci... find out why ;-)

http://www.stephaniemiller.com/declarationofrevocation.htm

Skoči u forum: