Korisničko ime: Lozinka:
Naslovna Forum 031 Galerija 031 Oglasi 031 Novi korisnik!
Novosti
Najave i reporti
Kolumne
Gost priče
Interaktiv
Podrška
O nama

Za partijanere i one koji se takvima osjećaju

Prethodna tema View printer-friendly version Pošalji prijatelju ovu temu kao e-mail Tražilica Ispiši broj poruka na ovu temu svakog postera Snimi cijelu temu u text datoteku Sljedeća tema

Započnite novu temuOdgovorite na temu
Autor Poruka
bazooka_joe

Ukupno postova: 3237
Spol: Nebitno Nebitno
Post Postano: 05.10.2007. 9:31 
Naslov:  Za partijanere i one koji se takvima osjećaju
Citirajte i odgovorite[Vrh] 

Save money on Ecstasy - starve yourself
Party mice hate eating

By INQUIRER staff: Tuesday, 02 October 2007, 4:49 PM

A NEW STUDY has revealed that skinny food-dodgers suffering from anorexia nervosa - that's the disorder, not the atrocious metal band - are triggering some of the same receptors that club drug Ecstasy, or MDMA acts on.

Valerie Compan of the Centre National de la Reserche Scientifique - CNRS - in France looked at the nucleus accumbens in the brain, a reward centre reports New Scientist, which has a high density of serotonin receptors.

Mice were used, not people, to compare the effects. Receptors were stimulated in mice which seemed to slow down the urge to eat, though they did don headphones and listen to Hi-NRG until 6 in the morning [INQUIRER speculation]. A peptide was also released known as CART, elevated levels of which can be found following the use of drugs, and also found by one group to be raised among anorexia sufferers.

Ecstasy was fed to mice specifically engineered to lack 5-HT4 receptors, which the drug plays on, and found that unlike the regular mice, these did not lose their appetites. Thus, says Compan, MDMA and anorexia may have a fair bit in common. The study also puts forward the idea that starving yourself can be addictive. µ

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2007/10/02/study-finds-anorexia-ecstasy

Pojašnjenje Hi-NRG: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-NRG

Korisnički profil  Download Poruke   Ocijeni poruku  
bezveze_netko

Ukupno postova: 103
Spol: Muško Muško
Post Postano: 05.10.2007. 9:36 
Naslov:  
Citirajte i odgovorite[Vrh] 

ma jaki su mi ti brijachi koje takve testove provode. To su neki gikovi koji napuše parca i onda kao proučavaju njegovo paranoično ponašanje.
Treba sve probat.
Osim žutog. Wink

Skoči u forum: