Korisničko ime: Lozinka:
Naslovna Forum 031 Galerija 031 Oglasi 031 Novi korisnik!
Novosti
Najave i reporti
Kolumne
Gost priče
Interaktiv
Podrška
O nama

“U ime obitelji”: 710 000 potpisa [Vijesti Osječke TV]

Prethodna tema View printer-friendly version Pošalji prijatelju ovu temu kao e-mail Tražilica Ispiši broj poruka na ovu temu svakog postera Snimi cijelu temu u text datoteku Sljedeća tema

Započnite novu temuOdgovorite na temu
Autor Poruka
aardvark

Ukupno postova: 122
Spol: Nebitno Nebitno
Post Postano: 31.05.2013. 14:46 
Naslov:  
Citirajte i odgovorite[Vrh] 

fantac je napisao/la (Pogledaj post): ›
Ide, ne poznaješ povijest.

Rezultati njemačkog referenduma (1934) o spajanju institucija premijera i predsjednika, čime su se očitovali i o führerovoj politici: 89,9% za i 10,1% protiv.
link

Usput, referendum se dogodio neposredno nakon Noći dugih noževa..:

At the end of June 1934, Hitler took what many thought was ruthless but necessary action to crush the leadership of the SA, an increasingly unpopular sector of his own Movement. In his Reichstag speech of 13 July 1934, Hitler took personal responsibility for the murders that had taken place. What had in reality been a brutal, Machiavellian power-political coup was portrayed as a necessary move to crush an imminent internal threat to the nation and to root out corruption and immorality. Hitler emphasized the homosexuality, loose living and extravagant life-style of Ernst Röhm and other SA leaders. Playing on existing, commonly-held prejudice, he was able to override any adherence to fundamental legal principles by claiming to have acted in the national interest as the highest judge of the German people.
Instead of condemnation for his authorization of mass murder, he reaped extensive approval for appearing to have acted ruthlessly to eradicate the evils and misdeeds that endangered the nation. "Through his energetic actions the Führer has hugely won over the broad masses, particularly those who had still reacted hesitantly to the Movement; he is not only admired, he is idolized," was the verdict in one confidential report from within the lower levels of the regime's bureaucracy.

članak

Korisnički profil  Download Poruke   Ocijeni poruku  

Skoči u forum: