Korisničko ime: Lozinka:
Naslovna Forum 031 Galerija 031 Oglasi 031 Novi korisnik!
Novosti
Najave i reporti
Kolumne
Gost priče
Interaktiv
Podrška
O nama

1000 zena, 2000 sisohvata i jedan genij!

Prethodna tema View printer-friendly version Pošalji prijatelju ovu temu kao e-mail Tražilica Ispiši broj poruka na ovu temu svakog postera Snimi cijelu temu u text datoteku Sljedeća tema

Započnite novu temuOdgovorite na temu
Autor Poruka
Leteci mungos

Ukupno postova: 6728
Spol: Nebitno Nebitno
Post Postano: 07.09.2011. 23:45 
Naslov:  1000 zena, 2000 sisohvata i jedan genij!
Citirajte i odgovorite[Vrh] 

Na stranu to sto je lik uspio dodirnuti 2000 grudi i to posvetiti ni manje, ni vise nego Putinu... prava enigma je - sto im je rekao?! ;-)

Korisnički profil  Download Poruke   Ocijeni poruku  
Doc

Ukupno postova: 220
Spol: Muško Muško
Post Postano: 08.09.2011. 8:54 
Naslov:  

Sam Nickel, the man touching the breasts, has explained it wasn't all so easy in an interview:
"The touching itself - it is certainly nice, but you imagine that 1,000 girls - it's only about 15-20% of the girls we interviewed. The remaining 5000-7000 girls did not agree. And each asks several questions. Each must be explained. In general, we spent a lot of time and nerves. This was terribly tiring. We burned on the summer sun; we were on feet 8 hours a day. It was the tedious work with breasts, their owners and friends of the owner of the breasts. I saw the breasts in my dreams at night and the dreams came true at daylight. But certainly I didn’t become a gay. I still love breasts."

OligofreniDikobrazoid

Ukupno postova: 2339
Spol: Muško Muško
Post Postano: 08.09.2011. 8:58 
Naslov:  

Doc je napisao/la: ›
I still love breasts."
Don't we all...

Tis' mi mjesec, tis' mi zvijezda, dobra ti je mliječna žlijezda...
Korisnički profil  Download Poruke   Ocijeni poruku  
Leteci mungos

Ukupno postova: 6728
Spol: Nebitno Nebitno
Post Postano: 08.09.2011. 9:02 
Naslov:  

Doc, tnx na starting pointu ;-)

Q: How many girls a day did you come up to?
A: Very many! About 70-300 girls in a day. I'll tell you it was a really hard work.

Q: And how many of them eventually agreed that you touched their breasts?
A: Sometimes only 13 girls agreed, and sometimes 117 did it.

Q: What day was the most successful and where it occurred? I think many guys are interested in which districts of Moscow the girls are most uninhibited?
A: At The Red Bull Tag Flyug we made a record - just about 117 girls. Generally, on the large city events where were lots of people, more girls, respectively. In the center the girls are the most uninhibited, of course. Well, on holidays the girls are more liberated than just strolling on the streets or hurrying about their business.

Q: Thank you, I’ll take it into consideration. And often did you get kick in the pants from girls?
A: Once I got really much. I really did not expect and was shocked; it's quite painful and annoying. And this time it was surprisingly - because she herself had agreed to shoot, and then hit me as if I was an aged maniac in a cloak over naked body, which ran up to her and pawed. Then, too, there were attempts to charge me a slap, but I was already experienced guy and always dodged. And even one day, there was a really mad girl: she bit down at my hand with her teeth; I thought she would bite out a piece of my hand. I think they did such things to be memorized in the video.

Q: And were there threats from the girl’s guys? In general, aren’t you afraid that you'll have to leave the country for a while after the video release, to avoid a bloody revenge from boyfriends and hot-blooded family?
A: No, there were no threats. There were companies in which the guys themselves pushed their girls to be shot. I was recognized a lot, so I didn’t have problems with boyfriends. And it’s hard to imagine that mentally healthy person would revenge for such an innocent thing. It's not rape, and just a touch, approved by the girls. Video is good, summer-time and positive. If I am killed for this, I'll probably get a little upset.

Q: Okay, and to shake hands with Putin – was it simple to do it? Just came up to him and shook hands? Or at first you were stripped naked by the FSB and forced to squat 15 times to make sure that you didn’t hide grenade or stick of reinforcement in private parts of your body?
A: well, Vladimir Putin recognized me and gestured to the security service to let me pass through the crowd! In general, it was difficult to break through the security. But I pushed through till the end. And I did it.

Q: And how do you feel after touching 1000 breasts? It's really a hellish job; didn’t you get some mental trauma after it? Well, for example, can you now enjoy trips to the strip club?
A: The touching itself - it is certainly nice, but you imagine that 1,000 girls - it's only about 15-20% of the girls we interviewed. The remaining 5000-7000 girls did not agree. And each asks several questions. Each must be explained. In general, we spent a lot of time and nerves. This was terribly tiring. We burned on the summer sun; we were on feet 8 hours a day. It was the tedious work with breasts, their owners and friends of the owner of the breasts. I saw the breasts in my dreams at night and the dreams came true at daylight. But certainly I didn’t become a gay. I still love breasts.

Skoči u forum: