Korisničko ime: Lozinka:
Naslovna Forum 031 Galerija 031 Oglasi 031 Novi korisnik!
Novosti
Najave i reporti
Kolumne
Gost priče
Interaktiv
Podrška
O nama

Tufna: Easter Special

Prethodna tema View printer-friendly version Pošalji prijatelju ovu temu kao e-mail Tražilica Ispiši broj poruka na ovu temu svakog postera Snimi cijelu temu u text datoteku Sljedeća tema

Započnite novu temuOdgovorite na temu
Autor Poruka
Nandino

Ukupno postova: 5431
Spol: Muško Muško
Post Postano: 25.03.2009. 10:09 
Naslov:  Tufna: Easter Special
12.04.2009. 22:05
Citirajte i odgovorite[Vrh] 

U klubu Tufna, u Tvrđi, u nedjelju 12. travnja 2009. održat će se Easter Special, a nastupit će: Crazy Lemon, Blacksoul aka Badass, Ascaloon, Delight, Young Miller i Marko Felinger. Početak je u 22 sata. Ulaznica je 40 kn, a happy hour od 22:00 do 00:00 sati.

GROUND FLOOR:
Blacksoul aka Badass (Zagreb/HRV) http://www.myspace.com/tomblacksoul
Young Miller (Osijek/HRV) http://www.myspace.com/djyoungmiller
Delight (Osijek/HRV) http://www.myspace.com/delightcro

BASEMENT FLOOR:
Crazy Lemon (Pula/HRV) http://www.myspace.com/lemonism
Ascaloon (Subotica/SRB) http://www.myspace.com/ascaloon
Marko Felinger (Osijek/HRV) http://www.myspace.com/markofelinger

Sa velikim zadovoljstvom u ime Sky Fusion organizacije najavljujemo tradicionalni uskršnji party u klubu Tufna - Easter Special. Ovo je ujedno i prvi veći party u 2009. godini.

Kako bi i ovaj Uskrs bio nezaboravan, odlučili smo angažirati dva velika hrvatska majstora elektronike, koji se nakon dugo vremena vraćaju u Osijek.

Glavno ime prizemlja našeg kluba je poznati i uspješni zagrebački DJ i producent Blacksoul aka Badass, koji godinama odlično djeluje na hrvatskoj, ali i inozemnoj house sceni. Također je pohvalno što uz ovakvu impresivnu biografiju i diskografiju ovaj DJ uspjeva i voditi vlastitu izdavačku kuću - Blacksoul Music.

Headliner podrumskog floora je biser hrvatske progressive i tech-house scene - Crazy Lemon. Osim odličnih DJ setova, Lemon se sve više uzdiže kao producent, a uz to godinama drži Istru i Kvarner na zavidnoj razini, i to ponajviše kroz fenomenalne 'Balance' evente, te Rabac Summer Festival.

Uz glavne goste imamo zadovoljstvo predstaviti i DJ Ascaloona, koji u ime 'Progressive Passion' organizacije iz Subotice dolazi prezentirati odličan progressive zvuk.

Već sada primamljiv line up obogatiti će neizostavna podrška osječkih DJ-a, koji će nesumnjivo odraditi odličan posao: Young Miller, Delight i Marko Felinger.

Ukupno postova: 291
Post Postano: 30.03.2009. 21:22 
Naslov:  

Crazy Lemon
(Balance, Discoteca Music / Rijeka)

Lemon has been in Croatian dance music industry for the past 14 years. He began playing back in 1994 and ever since he has been undoubtedly considered the most important and talented Dj in the country. Lemon is still setting new standards in the Croatian music scene and playing all over the country, in the biggest and most popular clubs.

From the very beginning it was obvious that Lemon is "not another common Dj". He always showed a great musical taste, impressive technique skills behind the decks, and inspiring musical vision. Nowdays he incorporate all together, playing from deep and groovy elements over electro and minimal, to progressive house and techno, and constantly re-editing tracks so they will fit into his vision and sets.

In favor of all his hard work and consistency, Lemon has been chosen to be the resident DJ of Slovenian most famous and world important club 'Ambasada Gavioli', where he became well known for his marathon 9 hours sets. Through out his professional Dj career, Lemon has played on all the major events and festivals across former Yugoslavia Republics such as: Slovenian 'Mayflower','Meet Me' Festival, 'Sindustry' Festival, 'MTV Valkana Beach' Festival in Croatia, and 'Exit' Festival in Serbia, one of the biggest festivals in Europe to name a few.

His biggest accomplishment up to date is his project 'Balance', which consists in promotion of electronical music through out parties, club hostings and festivals like his own 'Rabac Summer Festival' in Croatia, where he is organizing, booking and playing along some of the world's leading Dj's: John Digweed, Deep Dish, Danny Howells, Sander Kleinenberg and many more.
2007.... Lemon coloborated with Shlomi Aber and the duo delivered the track: 'Moods', which has been signed for 'Renaissance Records' and was remixed by Valentino Kanzyani. The track recieved major support world wide by: Sasha and John Digweed and has been licenced for Satoshi Tomies latest Renaissance compilation.

Nowadays Lemon continues his hard work in his home studio, producing his own original material which hopefully will be released in spring of this year. He is also preparing this years 'Rabac Summer Festival', booking the artists and promoting the entire event as well as the new Balance FM club series.

http://www.myspace.com/lemonism

Korisnički profil  Download Poruke   Ocijeni poruku  
tranzy

Naslov:  

Blacksoul aka Badass
(Blacksoul Music, Purple Music / Zagreb)

Tom Pasanec aka Blacksoul started behind the decks at a very early stage in his life, only 10 years old actually! In 1994 when he was only 14, Blacksoul started working at radio RKM 101.4FM. His show "SupremeFunk FM" later „Blacksoul Music FM“ became the link between Kutina's «normal» music scene and electronic music, later this show continued in Zagreb, Croatias capital. The response and feedback that his show and great mixing skills created brought him to the SSRadio UK and Pressure Radio UK where he is currently hosting his „Smoke It Deep“ radio show once a week.

The Badass of music has played in a wide range of clubs & at many events all over Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia,Hungary, Austria, Germany, Netherland, Slovakia, Latvia, Greece, UK, USA and has shared the decks with a wide range of top international djs. Since his first international production debut in 2001 which was blessed by Laurent Garnier he has released more than 40 singles and remixes on different house record labels all around the world which gave him a # 1 position as Croatia's biggest house export. So far Blacksoul has done a wide range of production work, including remixes for Funkagenda, Trophy Twins, Baggi Begovic, Alfred Azzetto, Robin S, Todd Terry, Montanas, Hanna Hais, Christian Hornbostel, Mateo & Matos, Onionz, Tyree Cooper, Terry Farely just to name a few.

Besides his production work Blacksoul is also successfully running his record label Blacksoul Music which just had its 17th release. The whole idea behind the labels is to connect all his friend producers around the globe. It`s working really good as his first release on that label was sold in 54000 units so far. His style and sound is a mixture of soulful, vocal, funky house with deep, tech and electro elements, all thrown into the mix creating his own very unique sound of electronic dance music. It will make you dance and dance and dance till you drop!

“Blacksoul is really blowing my mind right now. He has been pumping out a variety of beats that all sound really great, he's one of the most solid production machines around right now.”

Sleazy McQueen

“Awesome, we need more music like this.”

Laurent Garnier

“....been playing 'Not Another Love Song' nearly every show ive done…love your style”

Eric Morillo

http://www.myspace.com/tomblacksoul
http://www.blacksoulmusic.com

tranzy

Naslov:  

Ascaloon
(Progressive Passion / Subotica)

His interest in music developed in his childhood, being only 10 years old began to put 70s and 80s hits on the turntable at home. Music is wiped into his veins. The first time he started to deal more seriously with music was in the elementary school. In the eighth grade he and his mates carried up the speakers from the school basement and with a home made mixer and cassette tapes made parties in the 15-minute-long brakes.

The eighth grade pram night’s musical and technical section already went under his organization, where he was playing the actual disco hits much to the delight of the crowd. In 1997, in a short period of time he found himself at the turntables of the disco called “Space Jam”, but only for awhile, because the disco had to be closed because of rental issues. This was followed by a longer brake in his career, while he was only a visitor of the clubs and musical events, observing DJ's work and analyzing their sets. While others were raving in the crowd, he wanted to get close to the DJ desk. During these nine years he collected a great amount of experience, and met with almost all genres of electronic music, including techno, progressive, breakbeat, electro, deep etc.

Nowadays progressive sound is the one closest to his heart, though he is still open to other genres. His real DJ career started in the year 2006, when after only two weeks of practice he developed his own new style, and "learning from himself" he played a perfect set at the New Year’s Eve party in a local club. Then in a short time he appeared in various places (including the famous local electronic music festival Summer3p, Trenchtown) as well as in local radio stations. He gets a lot of positive feedback from people that inspire him to do his best and to perfection. He works with DJ Chrono with whom they set up the formation called “progressive passion” with great ambitions in their mind that includes producing, remixing and organizing events.

http://www.myspace.com/ascaloon

Mother Earth

Ukupno postova: 675
Spol: Žensko Žensko
Post Postano: 31.03.2009. 0:21 
Naslov:  

Tako se Uskrs danas sLavi,a?
Ehhh kak sam staromodna Rolling Eyes Laughing

Dwight Schrute: Jim is my enemy. But it turns out that Jim is also his own worst enemy. And the enemy of my enemy is my friend. So Jim, is actually my friend. But, because he is his own worst enemy, the enemy of my friend is my enemy so actually Jim is my enemy. But...
tranzy

Post Postano: 31.03.2009. 14:55 
Naslov:  

Blagdanski partyi su se pokazali kao partyi sa najboljom atmosferom. Odlicna atmosfera i pozitivno ozracje!

tranzy

Post Postano: 01.04.2009. 23:33 
Naslov:  

Evo jedan mix za zagrijavanje:

Blacksoul - January 2009 - Club Mix Promo

Direct Link:

http://www.blacksoulmusic.com/clubpromo/Blacksoul%20-%20January%202009%20-%20Club%20Mix%20Promo.mp3

tranzy

Post Postano: 05.04.2009. 23:16 
Naslov:  

Iako je ulaz u Tufnu inače ograničen na minimalno 23 godine, u slučaju ovog eventa dovoljno je biti samo punoljetan. Dakle, 18+ je dobna granica. Vidimo se!

tranzy

Post Postano: 08.04.2009. 0:21 
Naslov:  

Evo ga i Lemon, njegov mix iz veljače:

Lemon - Synthetic Arts 003 - February 2009

Download Link: http://www.divshare.com/download/6564605-781

Skoči u forum: