Korisničko ime: Lozinka:
Naslovna Forum 031 Galerija 031 Oglasi 031 Novi korisnik!
Novosti
Najave i reporti
Kolumne
Gost priče
Interaktiv
Podrška
O nama

Dobitnici nagradne igre za "Sonic Boom Six"

Prethodna tema View printer-friendly version Pošalji prijatelju ovu temu kao e-mail Tražilica Ispiši broj poruka na ovu temu svakog postera Snimi cijelu temu u text datoteku Sljedeća tema

Započnite novu temuOdgovorite na temu
Autor Poruka
Evil Poodingh

Ukupno postova: 2517
Spol: Muško Muško
Post Postano: 26.10.2007. 0:11 
Naslov:  Re: Dobitnici nagradne igre za "Sonic Boom Six"
Citirajte i odgovorite[Vrh] 

Ne uvijek. SB6 je vec dva puta prije ovoga svirao u HR, nisu imali problema...

A ja kada sam organizirao Idoru sam imao jos goru stvar, naime njima je bilo ovo sto su posvali u sluzbenom izvjescu i isprici fanovima

Citat: › Dearest dudes& dudettes in Croatia!
We sadly inform you about the details why we weren't able to see you, play the weekend gigs& have party together till the morning. On friday we took a day off of work, packed the gear to the van, grabbed our sleeping bags& started our trip to Croatia. Everything was fine till the croatian boarder. They didn't understand that we're not going to work in Croatia& earn thousands of euros, we just want to play 2 shows where we've been invited to. They wanted papers with stamps about being musicians & we are allowed to have a job in Croatia. Then they didn't want to give our passports back, made us wait& hope for hours and allowed us to the toilet one at a time. Copied our passports, asked for our addresses, our fathers names, then made us wait& hope again, though they knew in the first second they won't let us in. We were incredibly sad, disappointed and angry in the same time, but that's not a situation you can do something, unless you want to get shot, or tortured& banned from the country forever. They didn't just ruin our tour but the fun of all of you guys& girls, just because they probably had a bad day, or they just wanted to prove the "power" they have! We do sorry& hope we can make up for this sometime! We'll go to the croatian embassy& make sure we'll have everything they might need...

Korisnički profil  Download Poruke   Ocijeni poruku  
Svebor

Ukupno postova: 1672
Spol: Muško Muško
Post Postano: 26.10.2007. 11:23 
Naslov:  

Citat: › Oct 26, 2007 12:20 AM
Subject: Osijek last night
Body: Hello everyone

Sorry,... we didn't make it to the Osijek gig last night. We're in Zagreb tonight but we had to visit 5 borders to get into Croatia yesterday, we didn't get in till 1 in the morning, our first attempt was at 3pm.

The Osijek gig has hopefully been rescheduled for Saturday, we will keep you all posted.

Sorry again! Those damn border tweakers!

Barney x

možda u subotu dođu...

Ukupno postova: 2988
Spol: Žensko Žensko
Post Postano: 26.10.2007. 12:10 
Naslov:  

Svebor je napisao/la: ›

možda u subotu dođu...

to bi bilo super! javi!

Korisnički profil  Download Poruke   Ocijeni poruku  
steam