Korisničko ime: Lozinka:
Naslovna Forum 031 Galerija 031 Oglasi 031 Novi korisnik!
Novosti
Najave i reporti
Kolumne
Gost priče
Interaktiv
Podrška
O nama

Jacques Chirac : Ne,Necu Pricati o Aferi Clearstream

Prethodna tema View printer-friendly version Pošalji prijatelju ovu temu kao e-mail Tražilica Ispiši broj poruka na ovu temu svakog postera Snimi cijelu temu u text datoteku Sljedeća tema

Započnite novu temuOdgovorite na temu
Autor Poruka
kantautor
Ukupno postova: 203
Spol: Nebitno Nebitno
Post Postano: 28.06.2007. 2:08 
Naslov:  Re: Jacques Chirac : Ne,Necu Pricati o Aferi Clearstream
Citirajte i odgovorite[Vrh] 

Citat: › Što se senioraže tiče, pročešljaj malo literaturu za Montetarno-kreditnu politiku, kolegij s druge godine ekonomije.

Jesam ja bezobrazan ako tražim da govoriš kao čovjek, a ne kao pingvin?

The remains of the Roman Forum, Coliseum, and the palaces of Palatine Hill, are proof that empires fall, despite the wonders created by the political class in attempts to placate the masses. In addition, these sites show that every empire needs a war for victories, and enemies for threats. Sadly, we have not learned these lessons.

Vijesti iz Hrvatske 27/06/2007

HNB će posebnoj Vladinoj jedinici Hitrorez, odnosno samoj Vladi, uputiti dopis u kojem skreće pažnju na to da Vlada nema ingerencije ukidati podzakonske akte HNB-a.

Korisnički profil  Download Poruke   Ocijeni poruku  
fatcat

Ukupno postova: 1181
Post Postano: 28.06.2007. 4:01 
Naslov:  

persona non grata je napisao/la: ›
Ono "idiot" sam razumio otprve...
Term "Village Idiot" is a generic term which was definitely not directed at you. The only content you have successfully grasped is the idiot, therefore I leave it up to you to make your own conclusion.

I do appreciate your "concern" for Osijek and it's inhabitants, even if somewhat diluted by the constant verbal diarrhea directed at the very same place. A tinge offensive as well giving the fact it is coming from self professed member of Brcanska Raja.

I will try to make the next years Party031, somehow I don't think I'll be seeing you there.

persona non grata je napisao/la: ›
Budite ljubazni...
I think it would be safe to say that most would not consider you either a nacionalist or a puritan, but rather a rude, arrogant and manner lacking individual. In your case no amount of education will ever change that.

The above is just my point of view. If it offends you I do sincerely apologise.

Ukupno postova: 3237
Post Postano: 03.07.2007. 10:57 
Naslov:  

fatcat je napisao/la: ›
A tinge offensive as well giving the fact it is coming from self professed member of Brcanska Raja.

Kakogod, on i dalje plaća poreze u RH...

"We've arranged a global civilization in which most crucial elements profoundly depend on science and technology. We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces." - Carl Sagan
Korisnički profil  Download Poruke   Ocijeni poruku  

Skoči u forum: