Korisničko ime: Lozinka:
Naslovna Forum 031 Galerija 031 Oglasi 031 Novi korisnik!
Novosti
Najave i reporti
Kolumne
Gost priče
Interaktiv
Podrška
O nama

Boxing kangaroo - wicked!

Prethodna tema View printer-friendly version Pošalji prijatelju ovu temu kao e-mail Tražilica Ispiši broj poruka na ovu temu svakog postera Snimi cijelu temu u text datoteku Sljedeća tema

Započnite novu temuOdgovorite na temu
Autor Poruka
Leteci mungos

Ukupno postova: 6728
Spol: Nebitno Nebitno
Post Postano: 30.04.2007. 13:17 
Naslov:  Boxing kangaroo - wicked!
Citirajte i odgovorite[Vrh] 

Korisnički profil  Download Poruke   Ocijeni poruku  
ixia

Ukupno postova: 333
Spol: Žensko Žensko
Post Postano: 30.04.2007. 13:22 
Naslov:  

takve ljude bi trebalo poslati u zatvor... uzas jedan sta sve rade zivotinjama.

valent
Ukupno postova: 172
Spol: Muško Muško
Post Postano: 30.04.2007. 14:31 
Naslov:  

Ludi su kreteni! Svima takvima bih namazao spolne organe medom i stavio na mravinjak! To uključuje i naše direktore i direktorice Zoo-vrta !!!

registered as user #367004 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic, MSN: [email protected]
duje

Ukupno postova: 348
Spol: Muško Muško
Post Postano: 30.04.2007. 15:12 
Naslov:  

why shoud I? no no (15sec prije kraja)
wait a minute
skoro sam se upiso od smjeha,strasno a tak im i treba

Leteci mungos

Post Postano: 30.04.2007. 15:21 
Naslov:  

Killer Kangaroo

Citat: › The Killer Kangaroo (death-bringus maximus verybig-teethus) lives in sewers and generally hunts ninja turtles, it has a distinctive ability to climb walls and eat over 60 times its body mass in under 2 minutes makes it more dangerous than the duck. The Killer Kangaroo has been thought to live on another planet but comes to Earth yearly (by jumping from moon to moon), to eat its yearly intake, it will eat vampires, humans, ducks, zombies and kittens. Those who generally try to find more out about it usually end up dead. Most scientists think it has such good hearing it can hear you from over 3000 light-years away.

Army intelligence thinks that the Killer Kangaroo stopped WW2 by eating Hitler and caught him in Castle Wolfenstein. It is also believed that The Wombles created killer kangaroos to tick people off, which has been recently proven, because your mother was just eaten.

This was not the last of the Killer Kangaroo. Killer Kangaroo won the downunder boxing championship, which was held against other kangaroos and other Australian mascots such as the emu, the wallaby, the platypuss, the crocodile, the stingray and Steve Irwin. The semifinals saw the Killer Kangaroo smashing the crocodile while the stingray killed Steve Irwin as he decided to make a documentary at that moment rather than fight. The stingray was disqualified from the tournament for using its tail as a weapon which automatically resulted in the Killer Kangaroo being declared the winner. Confident and determined, the Killer Kangaroo challenged the boxing legend Muhammed Ali into a duel and forced him into retirement after knocking out Ali in just 2 rounds. Critics argue that the Kangaroo had a home turf advantage, as the match was held downunder in scorching heat and in the middle of nowhere, with a dingo as the referee. Ali, deeply disappointed with his loss, staged his final match. This huge win for the Australian icon, soon became a legendary story and is told by the native Australians at their midnight gatherings.

Do not confuse Killer Kangaroos with Killer Swans. Killer Kangaroos can not so easily be thwarted by Giant Clams at the bottom of the lake. Killer Kangaroos are also a lot more stupid than Killer Swans. They can't tell the difference between a human and a rhino. They love hippies, so if you are a hippie, don't go looking for a Killer Kangaroo. They also have a special atrraction to math teachers, they like how they say their numbers...It's a wonderful sight to see a math teacher getting eaten by a Killer Kangaroo...Especially if it is your math teacher.

Also, don't run around like a retart.
[edit] A reminder

Always be aware of the Killer Kangaroo as it travels in packs and eats lots and lots. Always use caution and prey to god and robot Jesus everyday that the Killer Kangaroo will not come down today and kill you. Killer Kangaroo may also be known as the Ciellijer Cunkranoo. If you call it by it's alternate name, it will always run away, and devour it's family and its friends then it will come back and devour you.

The Kangaroo Frog (Ganlaus erabolis) is the only bipedal amphibian and the only tree frog with a tail. Males are an average of 4.8cm tall while females are 7.1cm tall, on average. They inhabit plots of farmland from Guatemala City, Guatemala to San Salvador, El Salvador to Tegucigalpa, Honduras.

Ukupno postova: 3237
Post Postano: 30.04.2007. 19:24 
Naslov:  

Leteci mungos je napisao/la: ›
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Kangaroo

osijek031.com smile - prehebeno!!!

Kako ja nisam znao za taj site?! AAARRHGG!!! Very Happy
Imam sada humora za svako jutro, hehehe

"We've arranged a global civilization in which most crucial elements profoundly depend on science and technology. We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces." - Carl Sagan
Leteci mungos

Post Postano: 30.04.2007. 22:37 
Naslov:  

Nije valjda da do sada nisi vidio http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Croatia ?

Citat: › Economy
The narodna noshnja is an export, like cigarette smoke or coffee stains.
The narodna noshnja is an export, like cigarette smoke or coffee stains.

Croatia has several major export products, mostly consisting of sunshine, very strong homemade liquor, dark tan, nice vacation memories and female tourist pregnancy. Minor products consist mostly of popular music, unusual clothes called "narodna nosnja", digestive problems caused by an extremely wide choice of food which involuntarily compels people to overeat and sexual diseases of a benign nature. Exclusive export products are generals, which are mostly delivered to a small town called Den Haag, if they are not misplaced in transport. Their tourist services are very developed- if you ask them. Truly their tourism makes with a few hundred kilometeres coastline, less than their neighbours Hungarians do with the 90 km Balaton lake. In order to improve that and save their pride, this year they expanded their services offer with the newest and quite unique offer, called "Experience the true Sahara". What is most important to it- it's completely off the charge! All you need to do is to wait that their shore runs out of water supplies.

Ako sam za nekog mislio da stanuje na tom siteu, onda si to ti i jos par ljudi koje znam.. ;-)

Skoči u forum: