Korisničko ime: Lozinka:
Naslovna Forum 031 Galerija 031 Oglasi 031 Novi korisnik!
Novosti
Najave i reporti
Kolumne
Gost priče
Interaktiv
Podrška
O nama

Zasto je dobro biti geek...

Prethodna tema View printer-friendly version Pošalji prijatelju ovu temu kao e-mail Tražilica Ispiši broj poruka na ovu temu svakog postera Snimi cijelu temu u text datoteku Sljedeća tema

Započnite novu temuOdgovorite na temu
Autor Poruka
Leteci mungos

Ukupno postova: 6728
Spol: Nebitno Nebitno
Post Postano: 28.03.2007. 12:21 
Naslov:  Zasto je dobro biti geek...
Citirajte i odgovorite[Vrh] 

Nisam znao gdje bih ovo stavio, ali buduci da je geekoidnost nacin zivljenja - stavljam ovdje...

Ten Ways Being a Geek Makes You More Attractive
http://mingle2.com/blog/view/10-ways-being-a-geek-makes-you-more-attractive

1. You’re probably very smart.

2. It’s hip to be geek. Everyone is familiar with the stereotype of thick glasses, a pocket protector, an obsession with star trek, and social skills akin to a sack of potatoes. Times have changed: geeks are often fashionable, hip individuals who are very aligned with the trends of their own generation

3. You geek out on more than just your computer. Ever seen the movie collection of a film geek? Ever had an automotive geek work on your car? Ever seen the body of a fitness geek? The tenacity of someone like us, when applied to hobbies outside computers and the like, can yield impressive results.

4. Geek humor is the best humor. This is perhaps a biased opinion, but I’ve never laughed as hard as I have while reading some of the random, funny things that came out of geek culture.

5. You listen to good music. Geeks have access to tools that allow us to hear music that extends well beyond top 40 radio. Want the entire discography of Aphex Twin by tomorrow afternoon? Ask a geek. Not only do they listen to good music, they can find just about anything you’re looking for in a heartbeat.

6. You make good money. If there’s one stereotype about geeks that usually rings true, it’s that they rarely have trouble earning a decent income.

7. You fix stuff. Everyone loves a handyman, especially one that can fix one of the most frustrating devices ever conceived: a personal computer.

8. You’ve got your own stuff going on. You’ll never meet a geek who runs out of things to do, they’ve got lots of hobbies and interests and are more than happy to dive head first into one of those when they’ve got some spare time. In other words: they won’t rely on you to give them a life.

9. You’re very articulate. Compulsively reading a few hundred RSS feeds a day yields a vocabulary that could put most college English majors to shame.

10. You’re passionate. When a geek becomes interested in something, they tend to immerse themselves in it entirely. They’ll strip a new gadget down to nuts and bolts and re-build it with an xhtml compliant grappling gun. This intense passion can extend to many areas of a geek’s life, not just computers and hobbies.

Jos jedino ostaje pitanje: "U kojem akvariju se kriju geekish-ribe?"

Korisnički profil  Download Poruke   Ocijeni poruku  
Poppy

Ukupno postova: 2988
Spol: Žensko Žensko
Post Postano: 28.03.2007. 12:24 
Naslov:  

Geekovi su zakon!

Ja sam uvijek na strani geekova, pedera i kurvi. Zaozbilj.

ilija

Ukupno postova: 389
Spol: Muško Muško
Post Postano: 28.03.2007. 18:33 
Naslov:  

Poppy je napisao/la: ›
Geekovi su zakon!

Eto nadjes si onda nekog pedera koji je ujedno geek
a i kurva se za lovu - i znaš da se nikad neće svađati
jer ćeš uvijek njemu držati stranu, trostruko Very Happy Very Happy

Post Postano: 28.03.2007. 18:35 
Naslov:  

ilija je napisao/la: ›
Geekovi su zakon!

Istina, al što će mi dečko s kojim se nikad neću svađati?! Wink

ilija

Post Postano: 28.03.2007. 18:47 
Naslov:  

Geekovi su zakon!

Ha ne znam, nadji si onda još jednog ultra-desničara sastrane da se možete kvalitetno poklat' Smile

Post Postano: 28.03.2007. 19:38 
Naslov:  

Geekovi su zakon!

Ha ne znam, nadji si onda još jednog ultra-desničara sastrane da se možete kvalitetno poklat' Smile

I za dobar make-up sex! osijek031.com smile

bazooka_joe

Ukupno postova: 3237
Post Postano: 28.03.2007. 21:54 
Naslov:  

Ja se nadovezujem na Mungosa s ovime:

Why Geeks Make Good Lovers

One of the Universal Truths that lie just beyond the fabric of modern society is the axiom that geeks, along with nerds and other peoples who overinvest in intelligence but boast underdeveloped social skills, make the best lovers. Once people realize this, the sexual revolution that will sweep through western culture will make the seventies look like the fifties, and I’m not talking about wider pants.

The reasons why geeks are unparalleled as lovers are simple and many:

Geeks don’t sleep around.
Geeks, through their higher IQ and therefore greater understanding of the tragedy of human condition, know that the dice only seem to have more sides on the other side of the table. Hence, they instinctively stay loyal to their lovers through thick and thin. Their social skills are also not well developed enough to support an affair, and frankly, geeks generally aren’t quite sure how they ended up with the lover they have attracted. When you date a geek, you know the geek will be yours until you are done.

Geeks are good at the things they try.
When’s the last time you met a geek who didn’t have some secret skill just simmering below the surface of a simple-seeming life, honed in the wee hours of the night? It could be hacking, playing video games, or the ability to insert and remove those stupid computer power plug things from drives without cursing or breaking a finger. Let sex become their new favorite late-night hobby, and you know that a geek won’t quit until he or she has learned how to hack into your brainstem through specific genitalia interfacing in parallel with general dermal and oral bonding.

Geeks are not interested in status.
Geeks became geeks because they chose to spend their time doing things that would not necessarily make them popular with everyone else in school, like sports and fashion. The ability to resist peer pressure is important to a geek. This means that a geek is more interested in their or your happiness than looking good to others, which will come in handy when either (a) you need attention, in any sort ranging from the nurturing to the lascivious, and also, because both of those things are not necessarily unorthagonal dimensions, any combination of the two, or (b) you need to be rescued because it is the climax of a teen 80’s movie. Or both.

Geeks haven’t formed bad habits.
After years of serially dating lots of other women, many socially successful guys have become too confident to be intimate, think of women only for sex, and don’t have any intention of letting what in their minds is “just another girlfriend” enjoy the last spring roll. Let us not even pry into the diabolical, dark, twisted, and depraved mind of the girl who has serially dated many men. None of this is true of the geek, however.
The lack of past romantic partners allows the geek to approach lovers with the zest of the neophyte. Geeks are not full of romantic confidence; however, once coaxed from their emotional holes like tame bunnies, they are eager to please and enjoy their newfound relationship.

Geeks can concentrate.
Geeks can focus their energy on one task with the intensity of a hunting cheetah.
Granted, the task they are focusing on may have more to do with hunting orcs with a +1 Sword of Piercing rather than hunting gazelles with claws, but the fact remains that a geek, once set upon a task and given Mountain Dew, becomes a tireless slave to their goal. Put a six-pack of Dew on the bedside table and a geek between the sheets, and you have found yourself one relentless lover. When’s the last time all night actually meant all night? When’s the last time you were with someone who, if they needed more of the night, knew how to get it?

Geeks have excellent finger dexterity.
Geeks roll dice. Geeks play video games. Geeks flip pages in books. Geeks type a lot, and use characters like ~ and ^ and | that no one else has any use for. Geeks use calculators in postfix notation. As a result, a geek knows how to use his or her fingers to greatest possible effect. Whether you have a button that needs pushing or a joystick that needs joy, a geek is the person for the job.

Geeks have imagination.
Once you have found your amazing lover, you wouldn’t want things to become boring.
That is where geeks prove their real worth. Replayability is important to the value-conscious video-game playing geek, and this translates to relationships as well. Wouldn’t you want to date someone who has created a Quake 3 mod?
Wouldn’t you want to date someone who has written steamy Everquest fan fiction involving elven incest?
Wouldn’t you want to date someone who wished they were Morpheus rather than someone who wished they were Barry Bonds?

There are plenty of other reasons why geeks are the best lovers around, but don’t just take my word for it. Find the nearest sexy geek and coax that person into asking you out, even if you have to do so using instant messanger.

Remember: the only non-sexy geek is a single geek.

"We've arranged a global civilization in which most crucial elements profoundly depend on science and technology. We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces." - Carl Sagan
Poppy

Post Postano: 28.03.2007. 23:55 
Naslov:  

Geekovi su zakon!

I rudara!

Leteci mungos

Ukupno postova: 6728
Post Postano: 29.03.2007. 1:13 
Naslov:  

U prvom postu tip uopce ne spominje prste... bazooka, tnx sto si postao ovoga sto ispravlja tu nepravdu... ;-) Informaticari su jedini primati koji dijelom svog tijela mogu oponasati titranje motora iz raznih zenskih common household gadgeta... ;-)

Post Postano: 30.03.2007. 11:31 
Naslov:  

Woot originated as a hacker term for root (or administrative) access to a computer. However, with the term as coincides with the gamer term, "w00t".

"w00t" was originally an trunicated expression common among players of Dungeons and Dragons tabletop role-playing game for "Wow, loot!" Thus the term passed into the net-culture where it thrived in video game communities and lost its original meaning and is used simply as a term of excitement.

"I defeated the dark sorcerer! Woot!"

"woot! i r teh flagmastar!" (Think Tribes)

"Woot, I pwnzed this dude's boxen!'

Post Postano: 03.04.2007. 1:18 
Naslov:  

He,he, evo jedne smijesne slicice vezano uz ovu temu:

Breaking up with a nerd

Skoči u forum: