Korisničko ime: Lozinka:
Naslovna Forum 031 Galerija 031 Oglasi 031 Novi korisnik!
Novosti
Najave i reporti
Kolumne
Gost priče
Interaktiv
Podrška
O nama

Kokakola

Prethodna tema View printer-friendly version Pošalji prijatelju ovu temu kao e-mail Tražilica Ispiši broj poruka na ovu temu svakog postera Snimi cijelu temu u text datoteku Sljedeća tema

Započnite novu temuOdgovorite na temu
Autor Poruka
Rajnus

Ukupno postova: 1029
Spol: Nebitno Nebitno
Post Postano: 12.12.2006. 14:11 
Naslov:  Kokakola
Citirajte i odgovorite[Vrh] 

Have you ever wondered why Coke comes with a smile? It’s because it gets you high. They took the cocaine out almost a hundred years ago. You know why? It was redundant.

In The First 10 minutes: 10 teaspoons of sugar hit your system. (100% of your recommended daily intake.) You don’t immediately vomit from the overwhelming sweetness because phosphoric acid cuts the flavor allowing you to keep it down.
20 minutes: Your blood sugar spikes, causing an insulin burst. Your liver responds to this by turning any sugar it can get its hands on into fat. (There’s plenty of that at this particular moment)
40 minutes: Caffeine absorption is complete. Your pupils dialate, your blood pressure rises, as a response your livers dumps more sugar into your bloodstream. The adenosine receptors in your brain are now blocked preventing drowsiness.
45 minutes: Your body ups your dopamine production stimulating the pleasure centers of your brain. This is physically the same way heroin works, by the way.
>60 minutes: The phosphoric acid binds calcium, magnesium and zinc in your lower intestine, providing a further boost in metabolism. This is compounded by high doses of sugar and artificial sweeteners also increasing the urinary excretion of calcium.
>60 Minutes: The caffeine’s diuretic properties come into play. (It makes you have to pee.) It is now assured that you’ll evacuate the bonded calcium, magnesium and zinc that was headed to your bones as well as sodium, electrolyte and water.
>60 minutes: As the rave inside of you dies down you’ll start to have a sugar crash. You may become irritable and/or sluggish. You’ve also now, literally, pissed away all the water that was in the Coke. But not before infusing it with valuable nutrients your body could have used for things like even having the ability to hydrate your system or build strong bones and teeth.
This will all be followed by a caffeine crash in the next few hours. (As little as two if you’re a smoker.) But, hey, have another Coke, it’ll make you feel better.

Technorati Tags: coke, effects, pharmacology, soda, caffeine, sugar

*FYI: The Coke itself is not the enemy, here. It’s the dynamic combo of massive sugar doses combined with caffeine and phosphoric acid. Things which are found in almost all soda.

Ukupno postova: 4765
Spol: Žensko Žensko
Post Postano: 12.12.2006. 21:17 
Naslov:  

imamo kokakoličara na portalu pod nick-om Hadzo... nadam se da će pročitati.

Ukupno postova: 327
Spol: Muško Muško
Post Postano: 13.12.2006. 0:36 
Naslov:  

de znam jednog lika tu iz osijeka skoro je rikno od te cole...
njegova prica je odkako zna za sebe samo pije kolu a to je ajdmo reci jedno 15 godina. nis trugo nepije. soro rinel nes sa bubrezima je bilo.... uglavnom sada je ko stapic... ali se rijesio problema sa bubrezima i nikada vise kolu u ruke.

-> regaj se http://api.binhoster.com/redir/95665
Korisnički profil  Download Poruke   Ocijeni poruku  
sheila

Ukupno postova: 1036
Post Postano: 13.12.2006. 9:04 
Naslov:  

heh ja baš volim popit kokakolu

saba

Ukupno postova: 1320
Post Postano: 13.12.2006. 17:00 
Naslov:  

DanicaV je napisao/la (Pogledaj post): › imamo kokakoličara na portalu pod nick-om Hadzo... nadam se da će pročitati.

he he znam ga la nisam ga vidio tu na OS031

Ukupno postova: 15
Post Postano: 28.12.2006. 19:20 
Naslov:  

sheila je napisao/la (Pogledaj post): › heh ja baš volim popit kokakolu

ali razrjedjenu sa vinom Very Happy

sheila

Ukupno postova: 1036