Korisničko ime: Lozinka:
Naslovna Forum 031 Galerija 031 Oglasi 031 Novi korisnik!
Novosti
Najave i reporti
Kolumne
Gost priče
Interaktiv
Podrška
O nama

OLJK danas - četvrtak 14. srpnja - program

Prethodna tema View printer-friendly version Pošalji prijatelju ovu temu kao e-mail Tražilica Ispiši broj poruka na ovu temu svakog postera Snimi cijelu temu u text datoteku Sljedeća tema

Započnite novu temuOdgovorite na temu
Autor Poruka
Leon
Admin

Ukupno postova: 4121
Spol: Muško Muško
Post Postano: 14.07.2005. 12:52 
Naslov:  OLJK danas - četvrtak 14. srpnja - program
14.07.2005. 12:51
Citirajte i odgovorite[Vrh] 

21 sat
Hans Christian Andersen / Ivica Buljan:
Kresivo
dramolet za djecu i odrasle
Dječje kazalište u Osijeku, redatelj: Robert Waltl
Update: Dvorište Rektorata (umjesto Franjevačkog samostana)

22 sata
Božji grad
http://imdb.com/title/tt0317248/
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/city_of_god/
brazilski film
Režija: Fernando Meirelles
Dvorište Vege (repriza: 15. srpnja 19:00h - kino Urania)

Citat: › Brazil, 1960's, City of God. The Tender Trio robs motels and gas trucks. Younger kids watch and learn well...too well. 1970's: Li'l Ze has prospered very well and owns the city. He causes violence and fear as he wipes out rival gangs without mercy. His best friend Bene is the only one to keep him on the good side of sanity. Rocket has watched these two gain power for years, and he wants no part of it. Yet he keeps getting swept up in the madness. All he wants to do is take pictures. 1980's: Things are out of control between the last two remaining gangs...will it ever end? Welcome to the City of God.

Korisnički profil  Download Poruke   Ocijeni poruku  
Leon
Admin

Ukupno postova: 4121
Spol: Muško Muško
Post Postano: 20.07.2005. 12:47 
Naslov:  
Citirajte i odgovorite[Vrh] 

Odlicna prica o Cidade de Deus-u (sadasnje vrijeme, realnost), prica o glumcima u filmu, o zivotu u Cidade de Deus faveli...

http://film.guardian.co.uk/features/featurepages/0,4120,1174369,00.html

Dio teksta... :

Citat: › I ask Martha Martinez, the 38-year-old Colombian who runs the Medecins Sans Frontieres health centre, if she has seen City of God. 'Not a bad film,' she says. 'But it's worse here.' Outside her office the medical centre is full of young mothers and wailing babies. None of the men is especially interested in talking to journalists.

Later I find out from official sources exactly what has been going on in Marcilio. While the Commando Vermelho had control of the favela, things had been quiet. Bodies had turned up every 10 days or so, but 'nothing excessive'. Then the 23-year-old local 'don' was killed. None of the major traffickers live past their mid-twenties, so no one was surprised.

The director's story

I meet Fernando Meirelles in the offices of a production company in Soho an hour before he is due to fly to New York and Los Angeles. Meirelles is in London to direct a film of John Le Carré's The Constant Gardener later this year. He is honest about his ignorance of the favelas before he made City of God. 'I lived in Brazil for 46 years. I knew nothing about the slums. I just saw small news articles in the newspaper like "Two boys shot dead" and I had no idea how those two boys got to be there,' he says. 'Rio is this incredibly hedonistic city, like a playground, and then there is this other side. There are two societies, with different lives, different problems. It is like an apartheid. The middle class has no idea.

Korisnički profil  Download Poruke   Ocijeni poruku  

Skoči u forum: