Korisničko ime: Lozinka:
Naslovna Forum 031 Galerija 031 Oglasi 031 Novi korisnik!
Novosti
Najave i reporti
Kolumne
Gost priče
Interaktiv
Podrška
O nama

coca cola zero i aspartam

Prethodna tema View printer-friendly version Pošalji prijatelju ovu temu kao e-mail Tražilica Ispiši broj poruka na ovu temu svakog postera Snimi cijelu temu u text datoteku Sljedeća tema

Započnite novu temuOdgovorite na temu
Autor Poruka
tamna strana

Ukupno postova: 3515
Spol: Muško Muško
Post Postano: 12.04.2007. 20:20 
Naslov:  
Citirajte i odgovorite[Vrh] 

...jednom prilikom sam išao na neki ljecnicki pregled....gdje se između ostaloga gledalo stanje jetre.....i sad kaže meni doktorica ......kako imam neke sjene na jetri....i pita da li konzumiram alkohol....i u kojoj kolicini.....i sad ja nevinog lica....kažem da ja vrlo rijetko pijem alkohol....jer sam prof vozac pa ni nemam prilike.....a ona ne to kaže da nema veze što ne pijem alkohol da je to onda od gaziranog pića...... Cool

U duši sam dijete koje ne zna da mrzi...
U životu sam putnik koji uvijek pronađe pogrešan put...
A u stvarnosti sam budala koja uzalud VOLI.....
Korisnički profil  Download Poruke   Ocijeni poruku  
euchrid

Ukupno postova: 511
Post Postano: 12.04.2007. 20:26 
Naslov:  

pa bolje ti je onda da piješ alkohol

tamna strana

Ukupno postova: 3515
Post Postano: 12.04.2007. 20:49 
Naslov:  

euchrid je napisao/la: ›
pa bolje ti je onda da piješ alkohol

i pijem kad god imam priliku za to....al takvih prilika je malo....

U duši sam dijete koje ne zna da mrzi...
U životu sam putnik koji uvijek pronađe pogrešan put...
A u stvarnosti sam budala koja uzalud VOLI.....
ilija

Ukupno postova: 389
Post Postano: 21.04.2007. 6:23 
Naslov:  

Evo mali update koji donekle objašnjava kako je i zašto aspartam odobren za uporabu.

Donald Rumsfeld and Aspartame

Par brzopoteznih iz dotičnog teksta:

"When Donald Rumsfeld was CEO of Searle, that conglomerate manufactured aspartame. For 16 years the FDA refused to approve it, not only because its not safe but because they wanted the company indicted for fraud. Both U.S. Prosecutors hired on with the defense team and the statute of limitations expired. They were Sam Skinner and William Conlon. Skinner went on to become Secretary of Transportation squelching the cries of the pilots who were now having seizures on this seizure triggering drug, aspartame, and then Chief of Staff under President Bush's father. Some of these people reach high places. Even Supreme Justice Clarence Thomas is a former Monsanto attorney. (Monsanto bought Searle in 1985, and sold it a few years ago). When Ashcroft became Attorney General, Thompson from King and Spalding Attorneys (another former Monsanto attorney) became deputy under Ashcroft. (Attorneys for NutraSweet and Coke)."

"Donald Rumsfeld was on President Reagan's transition team and the day after he took office he appointed an FDA Commissioner who would approve aspartame. The FDA set up a Board of Inquiry of the best scientists they had to offer who said aspartame is not safe and causes brain tumors, and the petition for approval is hereby revoked. The new FDA Commissioner, Arthur Hull Hayes, over-ruled that Board of Inquiry and then went to work for the PR Agency of the manufacturer, Burson-Marstellar, rumored at $1000.00 a day, and has refused to talk to the press ever since.

Dodat ću još par komentara i linkova s jednog foruma:

This study orally dosed Aspartame to seven infant Rhesus monkeys for 52 weeks, in work conducted at the University of Wisconsin Medical Center at Madison, Wisconsin. The study reported "All animals in the medium and high dosage groups exhibited seizure activity. Seizures were observed for the first time following 218 days of treatment... The seizures were of the grand mal type...

http://www.health-report.co.uk/aspartame-toxic-chemical.htm

Yes, there has been an upswing in all sorts of tumors since the inception of aspartame. Here is some more interesting info.
FDA Studies Show Aspartame Link to Brain Tumors - The prevalence of brain tumors in the U.S. has been increasing steadily since the early 1980s(when aspartame was approved)

http://www.organicconsumers.org/toxic/aspartame.cfm

Remeber back in the late 80's and early 90's when 7-11 stores had a large sign in their windows warning people that some of the products they sold contained aspartame and that aspartame has been shown to cause cancer? Or the studies the FDA did finding that once it was heated to a certain point it became extremely toxic? (and then when they were able to install sympathetic people in the FDA, the ban on using it in cooked foods was lifted)??

Ukupno postova: 140
Spol: Nebitno Nebitno
Post Postano: 25.02.2009. 20:23 
Naslov:  

Frost

Ukupno postova: 6403
Upozorenja : 1
Post Postano: 25.02.2009. 21:43 
Naslov:  

Ma sve te fore "bez šećera" su katastrofa, okus im je užas.

Pravu stvar ili ništa!

Skoči u forum: