Korisničko ime: Lozinka:
Naslovna Forum 031 Galerija 031 Oglasi 031 Novi korisnik!
Novosti
Najave i reporti
Kolumne
Gost priče
Interaktiv
Podrška
O nama

vijesti iz povijesti - Amerikanci izgubili nuklearnu bombu na Grenlandu

Prethodna tema View printer-friendly version Pošalji prijatelju ovu temu kao e-mail Tražilica Ispiši broj poruka na ovu temu svakog postera Snimi cijelu temu u text datoteku Sljedeća tema

Započnite novu temuOdgovorite na temu
Autor Poruka
evil monkey

Ukupno postova: 923
Spol: Žensko Žensko
Post Postano: 12.11.2008. 10:16 
Naslov:  vijesti iz povijesti - Amerikanci izgubili nuklearnu bombu na Grenlandu
Citirajte i odgovorite[Vrh] 

Korisnički profil  Download Poruke   Ocijeni poruku  
Monstrum

Ukupno postova: 6541
Spol: Muško Muško
Post Postano: 12.11.2008. 11:06 
Naslov:  

the sum of all fears osijek031.com smile predobro

DonQuijote

Ukupno postova: 4291
Spol: Muško Muško
Post Postano: 12.11.2008. 11:11 
Naslov:  

a, svakom se može dogoditi...

evil monkey

Post Postano: 12.11.2008. 11:15 
Naslov:  Re: vijesti iz povijesti - Amerikanci izgubili nuklearnu bombu na Grenlandu

najbolji mi je zadnji odlomak:
However, he maintained that the US had concluded the risk posed to its security by abandoning the search was not great. He said they had believed "it would be very difficult for anyone else to recover classified pieces if we couldn't find them."

k'o veli: "vi idijoti svjetski, ak mi ne mozemo nac' j***nu bombu, kak cete vi tek onda...a i kog boli k**** sto moze doci do kontaminacije radijacijom"
ah sto volim americku aroganciju, kad ce vise naci cjepivo protiv toga, da ih malo sve cijepimo

bazooka_joe

Ukupno postova: 3237
Spol: Nebitno Nebitno
Post Postano: 12.11.2008. 12:53 
Naslov:  

Ima toga dosta; evo josh nekoliko gafova:

http://www.milnet.com/cdiart.htm

Od toga je zanimljiv nama:
Citat: ›
No. 6, March 10, 1956/B-47/Mediterranean Sea
The aircraft was one of a flight of four scheduled for non-stop deployment from MacDill Air Force Base [Tampa, Fla.] to an overseas air base. Takeoff from MacDIll and first refueling were normal. The second refueling point was over the Mediterranean Sea. In preparation for this, the flight penetrated solid cloud formation to descend to the refueling level of 14,000 feet. Base of the clouds was 14,500 feet and visibility was poor. The aircraft, carrying two nuclear capsules in carrying cases, never made contact with the tanker. An extensive search failed to locate any traces of the missing aircraft or crew. No weapons were aboard the aircraft, only two capsules of nuclear weapons material in carrying cases. A nuclear detonation was not possible.
CDI: This dissappearance of the B-47, its crew, and nuclear weapons material was assumed to be an accident. The B-47 was America's first jet bomber and was operational from 1951-1956. Faster than its predecessors, it lacked the range to reach the Soviet Union from the U.S. and thus bases were established in England and French Morocco in 1950-51. 2060 B-47s were built.

"We've arranged a global civilization in which most crucial elements profoundly depend on science and technology. We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces." - Carl Sagan
evil monkey

Post Postano: 12.11.2008. 13:13 
Naslov:  Re: vijesti iz povijesti - Amerikanci izgubili nuklearnu bombu na Grenlandu

bazooka_joe je napisao/la: ›
Ima toga dosta;

ihaj, zivjela braca amerikanci, pa njima su nuclear accidents k'o dobar dan osijek031.com smile
kao sto netko na tom siteu napisa: " The variety of nuclear weapons accidents which have occurred in the past and the increased numbers of nuclear weapon suggest that more accidents and perhaps more serious accidents will occur in the future. " a onda kada se tome pribroje razni ruski i ini accidents o kojima nema informacija u javnosti... juhuuuuuuu osijek031.com smile

Skoči u forum: