s Živio nogomet... [1/1]
Korisničko ime: Lozinka:
Naslovna Forum 031 Galerija 031 Oglasi 031 Novi korisnik!
Novosti
Najave i reporti
Kolumne
Gost priče
Interaktiv
Podrška
O nama

Živio nogomet...

Prethodna tema View printer-friendly version Pošalji prijatelju ovu temu kao e-mail Tražilica Ispiši broj poruka na ovu temu svakog postera Snimi cijelu temu u text datoteku Sljedeća tema

Započnite novu temuOdgovorite na temu
Autor Poruka
fatcat

Ukupno postova: 1181
Spol: Nebitno Nebitno
Post Postano: 14.06.2006. 6:27 
Naslov:  Živio nogomet...
Citirajte i odgovorite[Vrh] 

Nema zivoga srca koje se nije otoplilo gledajuci mlade navijace nogometa. Ulicama nasih gradova rame uz rame, navijaci svoga tima - Australia. Mladi ljudi koji su druga generacija Hrvatskog naroda kao i iseljenika mnogo ostalih drzava. U ovoj euforiji smo zrtvovali sve boje, religije i nacionalne usmjerenosti. I zbog toga, zivio nogomet...

Hrvati koji igraju za Australiju: Culina, Popovic, Skoko, Viduka, Covic i Kalac.
Australijski Hrvati koji igraju za Hrvatsku: Didulica, Seric i Simunic.

The Age: Win sparks dancing in streets.

Mark Tulloch, general manager of the Imperial Hotel on the corner of Bourke and Spring Streets, estimated that 1500-2000 people managed to jam onto the steps of Parliament House.
"The scene was just amazing," he told theage.com.au.
'Cheering and singing'
"The steps were completely covered with people cheering and singing Advance Australia Fair and Waltzing Matilda."
"It was probably the biggest gathering of people I have seen in Australia where everyone was just happy."
The Imperial Hotel was hosting a World Cup event for about 150 members of the Australian Japanese Society.
Mr Tulloch said that even the Japanese fans left the hotel to join the happy throng outside Parliament.
"I know it's a stereotype, but the Japanese people all had their cameras out."
"I was in England for the last two World Cups and people got pretty rough over there, even when England won," said Mr Tulloch.
"It was just really great to see everyone in a really friendly, happy mood." really great to see everyone in a really friendly, happy mood."

The complete news item: The Age

Ukupno postova: 6728
Spol: Nebitno Nebitno
Post Postano: 14.06.2006. 14:14 
Naslov:  
Citirajte i odgovorite[Vrh] 

fatcat je napisao/la: › "It was probably the biggest gathering of people I have seen in Australia where everyone was just happy."
The Imperial Hotel was hosting a World Cup event for about 150 members of the Australian Japanese Society.
Mr Tulloch said that even the Japanese fans left the hotel to join the happy throng outside Parliament.
"I know it's a stereotype, but the Japanese people all had their cameras out."
"I was in England for the last two World Cups and people got pretty rough over there, even when England won," said Mr Tulloch.
"It was just really great to see everyone in a really friendly, happy mood." really great to see everyone in a really friendly, happy mood."
The complete news item: The Age

Selim se downunder... ;-)

Korisnički profil  Download Poruke   Ocijeni poruku  

Skoči u forum: