Korisničko ime: Lozinka:
Naslovna Forum 031 Galerija 031 Oglasi 031 Novi korisnik!
Novosti
Najave i reporti
Kolumne
Gost priče
Interaktiv
Podrška
O nama

The Mp3 Experiment

Prethodna tema View printer-friendly version Pošalji prijatelju ovu temu kao e-mail Tražilica Ispiši broj poruka na ovu temu svakog postera Snimi cijelu temu u text datoteku Sljedeća tema

Započnite novu temuOdgovorite na temu
Autor Poruka
Dylan

Ukupno postova: 818
Spol: Muško Muško
Upozorenja : 2Upozorenja : 2
Post Postano: 16.06.2009. 13:58 
Naslov:  The Mp3 Experiment
Citirajte i odgovorite[Vrh] 

Skriveno: 
The Mp3 Experiment has become an annual event for Improv Everywhere; Agent Tyler Walker and I put an mp3 online (usually around 45 minutes long) and agents download and transfer it to their iPods. Everyone then synchronizes their watches to an atomic clock on the website, and then heads out to the same public location. At the predetermined time, everyone presses play. Hilarity ensues as participants carry out ridiculous instructions delivered to their headphones via narrator Steve (aka The Omnipotent Voice From Above) and folks passing by try to figure out why a mass of people are all silently jumping around.

This mission is sometimes confused with a “Silent Rave” or “Mobile Disco,” a type of flash mob popularized in England where mobbers arrive in a public place to dance silently to their own iPod. The key difference with our event is that everyone is actually listening to the exact same thing, which makes it all the more fun.
Izvor

Korisnički profil  Download Poruke   Ocijeni poruku  
Mladjo

Ukupno postova: 2890
Spol: Muško Muško
Post Postano: 16.06.2009. 14:09 
Naslov:  
Citirajte i odgovorite[Vrh] 

manipulacija masama!
slučaj za davida ickea!
ugrupi se!
kakvi debili!

osijek031.com smile" Bolje jedno vruće pivo nego četri ladna, bolje jedna stara baba nego djeva mlada!" osijek031.com smile
Motor"Whose bike is it baby? It's Zeds. Who is Zed baby? Zed's dead."Motor
osijek031.com smile"Važno je zvati se Mladen!" osijek031.com smile
Korisnički profil  Download Poruke   Ocijeni poruku  

Skoči u forum: